Just "click" on any one of the underlined events below to view
taken of the Pack in Action at that particular Scouting event.
- "Spring Clean-Up" - On April 1, 2000 Troop 670 along with Parishioners and Scout Leaders, helped in this community project
of cleaning up the Holy Trinity Parish grounds at the corner of
Vliet St. and
- "Cub Grub"! - The Scouts sure had fun at this Pack Meeting! Fun and games for
all. And here are some pictures to prove it!
- "The Bears went over the Mountain!" - Here are a few pictures of the Bears Den having fun scaling
the walls at the Rock Gym.
- The Blue and Gold Dinner - On Sunday, February 27, 2000 at the Cohoes Catholic Gym, the Scouts and their parents participated
in the "Arrow of Light" ceremony celebrating the advancement of
the Webelos II Cub Scouts into Boy Scouts. Many attended this
momentous occasion, including his Honor Mayor John McDonald of
Cohoes and Assemblyman Ron Canestrari.
- The Pinewood Derby Race - January 16, 2000 was the date of the annual "Pinewood Derby".
This event is where the scouts get to submit their sculpted pinewood
block cars and compete in race after race to determine this years
fastest entry. Come take a look!
- The Pinewood Derby Clinic - On a cold Wednesday night, Den Leader Len Charlebois graciously
opened his garage and transformed it into a "pinewood" body shop
to aid in helping the scouts design, sculpt, and sand their cars,
readying them for the up coming "Pinewood Derby".
Here are some pictures of last years events...
- A Visit to the Cohoes Central Firehouse - Here you will see the scouts taking a tour of the Central Firehouse
in Cohoes, NY. They learned and observed how much diligence and hard work is
needed to keep their city and it's people safe from fire, as well
as other emergencies.
- A Visit on the USS Slater - Docked at the Port of Albany on the Hudson River, the scouts got
the chance to climb aboard this restored WWII destroyer and discovered
what life may have been like for sailors during war time in the
1940's. Some of the guides were actual servicemen on board the
Slater or other naval vessels during that area. Here are some
pictures of our tour.
- Halloween 99' Pack Meeting - Just a couple of pictures of the fun the boys had at their Pack
Meeting during the Halloween season.
- Twin Rivers Council 1999 Fall Camporee - These pictures of the boys having fun, speak for themselves!
- Camp Boyhaven 99' - Camp Boyhaven is the site for Cub Adventure Weekends held each
Summer. These weekends are designed for current Tiger Cubs and
Wolf Cubs to work toward Wolf & Bear Acheivements and Arrow Points.
Here are some pictures from last year. For more information on
this years Cub Adventure Weekends and Camp Boyhaven, click here!